- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 375Â°F. Mix sour cream, cheese, soup in large bowl. Add potatoes; mix well.
- SPOON into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- BAKE 45 minutes. Toss crumbs with butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
NotesI love this dish! It is incredibly easy and works for a great side dish with anything, potluck, and even breakfast. Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More