- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 375Â°F. Mix sour cream, cheese, soup in large bowl. Add potatoes; mix well.
- SPOON into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- BAKE 45 minutes. Toss crumbs with butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
NotesI love this dish! It is incredibly easy and works for a great side dish with anything, potluck, and even breakfast. Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More