- 1 container (16 oz.) Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) frozen Southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
PREHEAT oven to 375Â°F. Mix sour cream, cheese, soup in large bowl. Add potatoes; mix well.
SPOON into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
BAKE 45 minutes. Toss crumbs with butter; sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
I love this dish! It is incredibly easy and works for a great side dish with anything, potluck, and even breakfast. Enjoy!!!
No Reviews at this time.