- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C very stiff mashed potoatoes (leftovers)
- 1 to 1 1/2 C finely chopped fully cooked ham (or chicken, turkey, tuna, ground up hotdogs, etc)
- 1 C (4oz) shredded cheese
- 1/3 C mayo
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ts prepared mustard
- 1/4 ts pepper
- 2-4 TB all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 C (approx) crushed cornflakes
- Combine all except cornflakes, adding enough flour to make a stiff mixture. Chill in fridge at least a half of an hour.
- Shape into balls & roll in cornflakes. Place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 350 F for about 25-30 minutes. Serve hot. BEST right out of the oven, not so good leftover. (even if just 5 hours leftover)
- This is a very forgiving recipe, skip the egg, add less meat, add more flour, etc. !!!DO NOT SKIP THE MAYO!!!
- They are devoured at my home! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More