- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C very stiff mashed potoatoes (leftovers)
- 1 to 1 1/2 C finely chopped fully cooked ham (or chicken, turkey, tuna, ground up hotdogs, etc)
- 1 C (4oz) shredded cheese
- 1/3 C mayo
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ts prepared mustard
- 1/4 ts pepper
- 2-4 TB all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 C (approx) crushed cornflakes
- Combine all except cornflakes, adding enough flour to make a stiff mixture. Chill in fridge at least a half of an hour.
- Shape into balls & roll in cornflakes. Place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 350 F for about 25-30 minutes. Serve hot. BEST right out of the oven, not so good leftover. (even if just 5 hours leftover)
- This is a very forgiving recipe, skip the egg, add less meat, add more flour, etc. !!!DO NOT SKIP THE MAYO!!!
- They are devoured at my home! Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More