- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C very stiff mashed potoatoes (leftovers)
- 1 to 1 1/2 C finely chopped fully cooked ham (or chicken, turkey, tuna, ground up hotdogs, etc)
- 1 C (4oz) shredded cheese
- 1/3 C mayo
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ts prepared mustard
- 1/4 ts pepper
- 2-4 TB all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 C (approx) crushed cornflakes
- Combine all except cornflakes, adding enough flour to make a stiff mixture. Chill in fridge at least a half of an hour.
- Shape into balls & roll in cornflakes. Place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 350 F for about 25-30 minutes. Serve hot. BEST right out of the oven, not so good leftover. (even if just 5 hours leftover)
- This is a very forgiving recipe, skip the egg, add less meat, add more flour, etc. !!!DO NOT SKIP THE MAYO!!!
- They are devoured at my home! Enjoy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More