POTATO BUTTERMILK SOUP
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. tamari
- 1 Tbls. fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup bran
- 1 cup buttermilk
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Place potatoes, carrot, onion, tamari and parsley in a saucepan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer until ingredients are tender, adding bran in the last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Place buttermilk in a blender and add 1/2 vegetable mixture.
- Process on low until smooth.
- Return blender mixture to pan and heat but do not boil.
- Serve hot, topped with a bit of nutmeg.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More