- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pound frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 1 hour.
NotesI'm sure everyone has this recipe,I know everyone in my family does. Just in case though, I'll share it, because it's very tastey with lots of different meats! ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Italy or BustSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More