- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pound frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 1 hour.
NotesI'm sure everyone has this recipe,I know everyone in my family does. Just in case though, I'll share it, because it's very tastey with lots of different meats! ENJOY!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More