- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pound frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 1 hour.
NotesI'm sure everyone has this recipe,I know everyone in my family does. Just in case though, I'll share it, because it's very tastey with lots of different meats! ENJOY!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More