- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson Organic FF chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potatoes, broth, garlic and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Pour soup into blender and purÃ©e; return soup to pot. (I prefer a potato masher for this, leaves lots of nice potato chunks.)
- Add FF skim milk and simmer until heated through but do not allow to boil. Add FF cheese and stir, allow to melt in soup and serve.
- This makes two very generous portions. WW points are 4 per serving.
NotesAlmost more of a chowder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More