- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson Organic FF chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potatoes, broth, garlic and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Pour soup into blender and purÃ©e; return soup to pot. (I prefer a potato masher for this, leaves lots of nice potato chunks.)
- Add FF skim milk and simmer until heated through but do not allow to boil. Add FF cheese and stir, allow to melt in soup and serve.
- This makes two very generous portions. WW points are 4 per serving.
NotesAlmost more of a chowder.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
My Family CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More