- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson Organic FF chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine potatoes, broth, garlic and thyme in a medium-size pot. Bring to a boil, partially cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Pour soup into blender and purÃ©e; return soup to pot. (I prefer a potato masher for this, leaves lots of nice potato chunks.)
- Add FF skim milk and simmer until heated through but do not allow to boil. Add FF cheese and stir, allow to melt in soup and serve.
- This makes two very generous portions. WW points are 4 per serving.
NotesAlmost more of a chowder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More