- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 ounces potato chips, finely crushed
- 1 tbls chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tbls olive oil
- Combine potato chips, parsley, paprika, onion salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl
- Coat chicken with egg white, then with potato chip mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken in hot oil, turning occsionally until cooked through (about 20 min).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Lau Family Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More