- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time: 10
- 5 large baking potatos(peeled and cubed)
- 1/2 of a large onion(chopped)
- 2 small cartons of heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans sweet niblet corn(drained)
- 1 package precooked bacon pieces
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded chedar Cheese
- Boil potato and onion until potatos are tender.
- Drain the potatos and onions and put back into the soup pot.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for 15 min. Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More