- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Serves 4-5
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups diced new potatoes
- 8 tsp. Italian salad dressing (2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 8 tsp. sliced green onions w/tops (2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp) (I used regular onions!)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. horseradish
- Wash & dice potatoes, leaving skins ON. Boil for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Pour salad dressing over warm potatoes and toss lightly. Chill for about 2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours as well.
- When potatoes are cooled, combine sauce with potatoes and mix carefully. Refrigerate overnight.
NotesHere's a potato salad you need to give some serious consideration! It is so creamy and just a really delightful , different taste sensation that we both found to be quite enjoyable!! It was a perfect accompaniment to Sloppy Joes! I think this is one of those salads that would be wonderful with whatever you choose to serve it with! Ham? Yum!! Pork chops? Yum!! Turkey? Yum!!! A definite keeper!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More