POTATO EGG SALAD
Potato Egg Salad
- Servings: Serves 4-5
- 3 cups diced new potatoes
- 8 tsp. Italian salad dressing (2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 8 tsp. sliced green onions w/tops (2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp) (I used regular onions!)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. horseradish
Wash & dice potatoes, leaving skins ON. Boil for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Pour salad dressing over warm potatoes and toss lightly. Chill for about 2 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients together and cover and refrigerate for 2 hours as well.
When potatoes are cooled, combine sauce with potatoes and mix carefully. Refrigerate overnight.