- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup diced or sliced onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeds/ribs removed and diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 3-4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 lbs. baby yukon potatoes, halved and skin left on (unless you want to peel)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- Combine potatoes, garlic, peppers, onions and bacon. Drizzle with some olive oil, sprinkle with sale and pepper and toss to combine.
- Place in foil packets (you can do one big one or individual ones) and toss on the grill over medium-hot coals for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove whole garlic before eating.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More