- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bacon (not too salty)
- Caraway seeds
- Partially boil unpeeled potatoes.
- Slice potatoes about 1” thick.
- Cut potato slices in half to make semicircles.
- Slit almost through the middle.
- Stuff with small piece of not-too-salty bacon.
- Put on greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds and salt.
- Brush top with oil.
- Bake in oven until potato is soft and slightly crispy.
NotesEli Läuchli is a Swiss Artist-Humanist we met in Tucson.
She is currently a watercolor artist living in Winterthur, Switzerland (http://www.eli-lauchli.ch/).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More