- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bacon (not too salty)
- Caraway seeds
- Partially boil unpeeled potatoes.
- Slice potatoes about 1” thick.
- Cut potato slices in half to make semicircles.
- Slit almost through the middle.
- Stuff with small piece of not-too-salty bacon.
- Put on greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds and salt.
- Brush top with oil.
- Bake in oven until potato is soft and slightly crispy.
NotesEli Läuchli is a Swiss Artist-Humanist we met in Tucson.
She is currently a watercolor artist living in Winterthur, Switzerland (http://www.eli-lauchli.ch/).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More