- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bacon (not too salty)
- Caraway seeds
- Partially boil unpeeled potatoes.
- Slice potatoes about 1” thick.
- Cut potato slices in half to make semicircles.
- Slit almost through the middle.
- Stuff with small piece of not-too-salty bacon.
- Put on greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds and salt.
- Brush top with oil.
- Bake in oven until potato is soft and slightly crispy.
NotesEli Läuchli is a Swiss Artist-Humanist we met in Tucson.
She is currently a watercolor artist living in Winterthur, Switzerland (http://www.eli-lauchli.ch/).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Recipes for Vitality
Special SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More