- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bacon (not too salty)
- Caraway seeds
- Partially boil unpeeled potatoes.
- Slice potatoes about 1” thick.
- Cut potato slices in half to make semicircles.
- Slit almost through the middle.
- Stuff with small piece of not-too-salty bacon.
- Put on greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds and salt.
- Brush top with oil.
- Bake in oven until potato is soft and slightly crispy.
NotesEli Läuchli is a Swiss Artist-Humanist we met in Tucson.
She is currently a watercolor artist living in Winterthur, Switzerland (http://www.eli-lauchli.ch/).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More