- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1 package (1.8 ounces) leek soup and dip mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, potatoes and bacon to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in the milk, potato flakes and soup mix. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More