- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Medium Russet potatoes, Peeled and Grated
- 1 Small White Onion, Grated
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup AP Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Peanut oil for frying
- Grate potatoes into cold water (this keeps them from turning brown)
- In another bowl combine Onion, Eggs, Flour, and salt. Drain potatoes and add to mixture, stir to form a batter.
- Fry in an electric skillet at 380 degrees… about 2 minutes per side.
- Enjoy with Sour Cream or Greek Style Yogurt.
NotesKartoffel, not Latkas
Yet another family recipe... Thanks Mom!!!