- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Medium Russet potatoes, Peeled and Grated
- 1 Small White Onion, Grated
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup AP Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Peanut oil for frying
- Grate potatoes into cold water (this keeps them from turning brown)
- In another bowl combine Onion, Eggs, Flour, and salt. Drain potatoes and add to mixture, stir to form a batter.
- Fry in an electric skillet at 380 degrees… about 2 minutes per side.
- Enjoy with Sour Cream or Greek Style Yogurt.
NotesKartoffel, not Latkas
Yet another family recipe... Thanks Mom!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More