- Cooking Time: 5 to 8 minutes
- Servings: 15 or 20 med. size
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 5 or 6 potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- oil for frying
- Sour cream (optional)
- Peel and grate potatoes in a food processor or use a hand grater.
- Place in a clean white tea towel and ring out all of the water.
- Place in a bowl with 3/4 cups of flour........add more if needed, salt and pepper and egg.
- Mix well
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet on medium heat. Test a small amount first, so the pancakes do not sit in the oil before they start to cook.
- Drop a large serving spoon size into oil. Let get golden brown before turning.
- Continue cooking on other side.
- Drain on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet.
- Keep warm in oven or serve immediately with sour cream if you like. We like ours plain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More