- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Medium Potato
- 2 cups of Boiling Water
- 1 cup of Margarine
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 packages of Yeast(dissolved in 1/2 c. warm water)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 8 cups of Flour
- Cook the Potato, mash it and mix the first 4 ingredients(water, margarine, sugar, salt.)
- Add yeast and eggs, stir in flour.
- Cover and let chill overnight, dough will be sticky. Shape into rolls and let rise until double.
- Bake in 375 oven, 15-20 min, or until Brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More