- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 pounds medium red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - 1 cup green onions, minced
- 1 cup salsa turkey, diced
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1-2 cups non-fat plain yogurt (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp vinegar, white (to taste) or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain; cool.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces and transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in celery, onion, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and yogurt.
- - I took a seperate bowl and combined the mustard, mayo, vinegar and yogurt adding a a little at a time until it was at the taste I wanted.
- Season potato salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
NotesWho doesn't love potato salad? I'd never made it before, but wanted to for the 4th of July last year. I browsed online for the perfect recipe and ended up just taking the things I liked and disliked from the ones I found. It ended up tasting great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More