POTATO SALAD - AWESOME STYLE!
Potato Salad - awesome style!
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 pounds medium red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 - 1 cup green onions, minced
- 1 cup salsa turkey, diced
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1-2 cups non-fat plain yogurt (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp vinegar, white (to taste) or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain; cool.
Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces and transfer to large bowl.
Stir in celery, onion, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and yogurt.
- I took a seperate bowl and combined the mustard, mayo, vinegar and yogurt adding a a little at a time until it was at the taste I wanted.
Season potato salad to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.