- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 75
- 1 kg new potatoes
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chives, for garnish
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes by one inch. Season with salt. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Drain potatoes and peel while hot. Cut potatoes into bite-size cubes and place in a large bowl. Drizzle evenly with vinegar. Set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the onion and sesame mayo. Season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and toss gently. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to a day.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve chilled.
NotesA creamy potato salad with the nutty taste of sesame may
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More