- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2-5 TB sweet pickles (or sweet relish)
- 1/4 C onion & celery
- olives; half a can of drained black
- 2 TB mustard
- Boil about 5 taters.
- Until you can almost stick a fork in them.
- Boil with skins on & peel when cool. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Boil 2 eggs, hard-boiled.
- Cut up.
- Mix together.
- Add chopped sweet pickles (I use relish when out), onion, olives, celery & mix all together.
- Squirt in some mustard & add Mayo to your taste.
- Add salt & pepper to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More