- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2-5 TB sweet pickles (or sweet relish)
- 1/4 C onion & celery
- olives; half a can of drained black
- 2 TB mustard
- Boil about 5 taters.
- Until you can almost stick a fork in them.
- Boil with skins on & peel when cool. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Boil 2 eggs, hard-boiled.
- Cut up.
- Mix together.
- Add chopped sweet pickles (I use relish when out), onion, olives, celery & mix all together.
- Squirt in some mustard & add Mayo to your taste.
- Add salt & pepper to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More