- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2-5 TB sweet pickles (or sweet relish)
- 1/4 C onion & celery
- olives; half a can of drained black
- 2 TB mustard
- Boil about 5 taters.
- Until you can almost stick a fork in them.
- Boil with skins on & peel when cool. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Boil 2 eggs, hard-boiled.
- Cut up.
- Mix together.
- Add chopped sweet pickles (I use relish when out), onion, olives, celery & mix all together.
- Squirt in some mustard & add Mayo to your taste.
- Add salt & pepper to your taste.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More