- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 3 slices Louis Rich Turkey Bacon, or other brand
- 1/2 c. scallions, chopped (or red onions)
- 1/4 c. reduced calorie mayo
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each into quarters.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a hot skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; add bacon and scallions, mayo, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Yields 4 servings, 3/4 c. each (4 points per serving)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More