- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 3 slices Louis Rich Turkey Bacon, or other brand
- 1/2 c. scallions, chopped (or red onions)
- 1/4 c. reduced calorie mayo
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each into quarters.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a hot skillet until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; add bacon and scallions, mayo, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix until blended.
- Yields 4 servings, 3/4 c. each (4 points per serving)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More