- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs red potatoes , unpeeled, well scrubed.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 TBS brown spicy mustard
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 whole red onion thintly sliced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 cup cup roasted red pepper chopped
- 3 TBS parley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, shredded
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Cook potatoes until just tender . do not over cook. In a bowl combine mayonnaise , olive oil, vinegar and mustards. Whisk until smooth, add the roasted pepper, celery,onions,garlic and parsley. Fold in potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Cover and let stay in fridge overnight.
NotesA very Good salad . I used this a lot for a simple but elegant lunch with b/que ribs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More