- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, small, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onion and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, salt, pepper and celery seed. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat.Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More