- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, small, cooked and cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, onion and celery.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, salt, pepper and celery seed. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat.Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More