- Cooking Time: 20–25
- Servings: 16 (4 oz servings)
- Preparation Time: 10 (not inc cooling)
- 10 lbs (2.5 lbs) potatoes
- 2 lg onions or 2 oz onion powder (½ cup diced onions or 2 tbs onion powder)
- 1 lb (½ cup) celery, diced small
- 1 pint (½ cup) sweet relish
- 8 oz (¼ cup) yellow mustard
- 32 oz (1 cup) mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes in ¾" dice.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender but firm.
- Dice onion and celery.
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Allow to sit refrigerated until flavors blend well.
NotesThe original recipe yields a "cooking for crowds" number of servings, 66. to yield a more "family cooking" size number of servings, 16 that is, use the ingredient amounts in the parentheses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More