- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 large plain baked potato(es)*, cooled completely, quartered lengthwise**
- 1/3 cup(s) store-bought pizza sauce
- 2 oz pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft Mozzarella shredded part skim
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic, or to taste
- *You can either cook the potatoes or microwave them for 11 minutes
- **Make sure the potatoes are cooled completely before slicing and scooping out the flesh or you may have a hard time forming the skins
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice top half or two thirds of potato flesh off each potato wedge. (Reserve potato flesh for soup or mashed potatoes, if desired). Spoon about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce over each potato and then sprinkle wedges with pepperoni; top each wedge with about 2 teaspoons of cheese
- Carefully place potato skins on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cheese melts and potatoes are hot, about 6 to 8 minutes. Season to taste with oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic. Yields 2 potato skins per serving.
NotesFor our Managing Teams class we had to do a project where the group had to make a meal that no one had made before! Since we are Millenials we had to post the recipe to a blog along with some pictures of the process!! Our team had a great time making it and really got to know eachother!! These are a very healthy substitute to pizzas and are quick and easy to make!! Enjoy!! Team 2, Carleton University Business Students :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More