- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 2 large plain baked potato(es)*, cooled completely, quartered lengthwise**
- 1/3 cup(s) store-bought pizza sauce
- 2 oz pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft Mozzarella shredded part skim
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic, or to taste
- *You can either cook the potatoes or microwave them for 11 minutes
- **Make sure the potatoes are cooled completely before slicing and scooping out the flesh or you may have a hard time forming the skins
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice top half or two thirds of potato flesh off each potato wedge. (Reserve potato flesh for soup or mashed potatoes, if desired). Spoon about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce over each potato and then sprinkle wedges with pepperoni; top each wedge with about 2 teaspoons of cheese
- Carefully place potato skins on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cheese melts and potatoes are hot, about 6 to 8 minutes. Season to taste with oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic. Yields 2 potato skins per serving.
NotesFor our Managing Teams class we had to do a project where the group had to make a meal that no one had made before! Since we are Millenials we had to post the recipe to a blog along with some pictures of the process!! Our team had a great time making it and really got to know eachother!! These are a very healthy substitute to pizzas and are quick and easy to make!! Enjoy!! Team 2, Carleton University Business Students :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More