- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 potato skin halves
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded Co jack cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 10 slices cooked & crumbled Bacon
- Sour cream
- Place potato shells, skin side up, on broiler pan and brush with melted butter.
- Broil 5" from heat for 4 to 5 minutes until crisp and golden. Turn potatoes over and sprinkle cheese, tomato, green onions, and bacon into the potato hollow.
- Return to oven and continue broiling about 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot. Serve hot with sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More