- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 6 potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- sauteed onion, (optional)
- sour cream topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Bake potatoes until done.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Cut potatoes in half while hot and hollow out insides to a mixing bowl.
- Place hollowed out skins on cookie sheet.
- In mixer bowl, combine potato insides with sour cream, margarine and milk. Mix until well blended with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in crumbled bacon and sauteed onions if desired.
- Salt and pepper mixture to taste and add sauteed onion if desired.
- Fill skins with potato mixture and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake until center is warm or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with additional sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More