- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 6 potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- sauteed onion, (optional)
- sour cream topping (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Bake potatoes until done.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Cut potatoes in half while hot and hollow out insides to a mixing bowl.
- Place hollowed out skins on cookie sheet.
- In mixer bowl, combine potato insides with sour cream, margarine and milk. Mix until well blended with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in crumbled bacon and sauteed onions if desired.
- Salt and pepper mixture to taste and add sauteed onion if desired.
- Fill skins with potato mixture and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake until center is warm or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with additional sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More