- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 new potatoes (3/4 lb.), 1-1/2 inch
- 1/2-c. water
- 2-Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2-c. KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4-slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Microwave potatoes and water in 2-qt. microwaveable dish on HIGH 10 min. or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. Drain potatoes; place on work surface. Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes; cook 4 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Turn potatoes over; top with cheese and bacon. Cover; cook 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesI was looking online, and there was a potato section on Krafts web page! Looks great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More