- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 new potatoes (3/4 lb.), 1-1/2 inch
- 1/2-c. water
- 2-Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2-c. KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4-slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Microwave potatoes and water in 2-qt. microwaveable dish on HIGH 10 min. or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min. Drain potatoes; place on work surface. Flatten to 1/2-inch thickness. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes; cook 4 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Turn potatoes over; top with cheese and bacon. Cover; cook 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesI was looking online, and there was a potato section on Krafts web page! Looks great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More