- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced red potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cheese (optional)
- Heat oil in a medium skillet with an oven-proof handle. Sauté potatoes and onion until potatoes are just tender—about 10 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and parsley, and cook until spinach wilts.
- Combine egg substitute and milk, and pour mixture over vegetables.
- Cook (without stirring or lifting the sides) until the sides of the frittata set.
- As it begins to set, preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle cheese over frittata and place skillet under broiler until eggs are set and cheese is melted—about 1-2 minutes.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven.
- Cut frittata into four wedges.
NotesNote: Cover handle of skillet with tin foil before placing in oven.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More