- Cooking Time: 75
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 9 servings
- 5 large all-purpose potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch square
- baking dish with nonstick
- cooking spray; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the potatoes, onion,
- eggs, oil, parsley, salt,
- and pepper. Process until the vegetables are coarsely
- chopped then add the
- flour. Process just until the flour is mixed in; pour
- into the baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the top is
- golden. Let cool
- slightly then cut into squares.
- SERVING TIPS: This cuts best after being allowed to
- cool for about 20
- minutes. It's a perfect make-ahead side dish because
- it reheats so well.
NotesThis cuts best after being allowed to
cool for about 20 minutes. It's a perfect make-ahead side dish because it reheats so well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More