POTATO TOPPED MEAT LOAF
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1LB Ground Beef
- 1 Large onion chopped finely
- 1 green sweet pepper(Capsicum) chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen corn
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 large carrot grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and a good dash of black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Ketchup and 1 tablespoon Worstershire sauce.
- MASHED POTATO WITH BUTTER AND MILK FOR TOPPING
- Mix all together except for mashed Potato, and place into a greased large Loaf tin and bake 1 hour on a 180c oven
- When neally done place enough mashed potatoes on top of meat loaf and top with a generous amount of grated cheese. Put bake into oven till cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve with a green salad or on its own.
- This is a good meal to make when you are short of time but still want to have all the goodness of meat and 5 vegies all in one, and is very filling and tasty. I make it often. I have adapted our products here in Australia for the U S
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More