- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges (unpeeled)
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potato wedges, cut sides down, on rack in broiler pan. Brush with
- oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Set oven control to broil and/or 550F. Broil
- with tops about 3" from heat until brown, about 5 minutes. Turn; brush with
- oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Broil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream onto center of large serving platter; sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange potato wedges around sour cream.