- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges (unpeeled)
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potato wedges, cut sides down, on rack in broiler pan. Brush with
- oil; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Set oven control to broil and/or 550F. Broil
- with tops about 3" from heat until brown, about 5 minutes. Turn; brush with
- oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Broil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon sour cream onto center of large serving platter; sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange potato wedges around sour cream.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More