- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces potato, scrubbed,peeled and diced small
- 1/2 cup thinly diced onion (or grated to hide them from the kids)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 sliced crisp bacon, crumbled
- In an 9inch nonstick skillet that is oven safe heat the butter and oil.
- Add potatoes and onion and saute until tender.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl lightly beat eggs,salt and the milk.
- Pour over potato, onions and bacon mix.
- Place in oven cook for 10-15 minutes the eggs will be set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve
NotesI have been making is light and fluffy egg dish since 1987. It is a much loved family favorite.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More