POTATO AND BACON FRITTATA
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces potato, scrubbed,peeled and diced small
- 1/2 cup thinly diced onion (or grated to hide them from the kids)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 sliced crisp bacon, crumbled
- In an 9inch nonstick skillet that is oven safe heat the butter and oil.
- Add potatoes and onion and saute until tender.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl lightly beat eggs,salt and the milk.
- Pour over potato, onions and bacon mix.
- Place in oven cook for 10-15 minutes the eggs will be set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve
NotesI have been making is light and fluffy egg dish since 1987. It is a much loved family favorite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More