- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons oil or margarine
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 5 cups meat stock
- 1 pound cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 pound potatoes, diced
- 2 beet roots, diced
- 4 tablespoons cream
- Sauté Onion lightly in oil.
- Add carrots and celery and continue to saute.
- Add flour and continue to saute.
- Add tomato sauce and a few tablespoons stock slowly, stirring continuously. Cook over low heat until the sauce is ready.
- Boil the remaining stock and add cabbage.
- Add vinegar and cook for 15 minutes, then add potatoes and beet roots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot, covered with a tablespoon of cream for each dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Vegan Eats!See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More