- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package- 10 oz frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic-pepper
- 3 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Place corn, potatoes and carrots in slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme and garlic-pepper. Add broth and water.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Blend evaporated milk and cornstarch until smooth. Stir into slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 15 to 30 minutes. Just before serving, stir in crabmeat and green onions