- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package- 10 oz frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic-pepper
- 3 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Place corn, potatoes and carrots in slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme and garlic-pepper. Add broth and water.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Blend evaporated milk and cornstarch until smooth. Stir into slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 15 to 30 minutes. Just before serving, stir in crabmeat and green onions
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More