- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped green onions
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 c. light cream or top milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cook bacon in 10" skillet until golden. Add onions and continue cooking until onions are limp and bacon is browned. Remove bacon and onion; drain on paper toweling. Keep warm in low oven.
- Pour bacon drippings from skillet; return 3 Tb. drippings to skillet. Add frozen French fries, sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt; brown, stirring constantly.
- Beat together eggs, cream, remaining 1 tsp. salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes. Cover pan and cook over low heat about 8 minutes. If top is not set then, lift up edges of mixture and tilt the skillet to let liquid run under. Place under broiler until top is completely set.
- Top with bacon and onions. To serve, cut in wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Special SmoothiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More