- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped green onions
- 1 (1 lb.) pkg. frozen French-fried potatoes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 c. light cream or top milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Cook bacon in 10" skillet until golden. Add onions and continue cooking until onions are limp and bacon is browned. Remove bacon and onion; drain on paper toweling. Keep warm in low oven.
- Pour bacon drippings from skillet; return 3 Tb. drippings to skillet. Add frozen French fries, sprinkle with 1 tsp. salt; brown, stirring constantly.
- Beat together eggs, cream, remaining 1 tsp. salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes. Cover pan and cook over low heat about 8 minutes. If top is not set then, lift up edges of mixture and tilt the skillet to let liquid run under. Place under broiler until top is completely set.
- Top with bacon and onions. To serve, cut in wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More