- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb potatoes
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about 1 inch long)
- ½ teaspoon curcuma
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, pepper
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a high-sided frying pan and saute the potatoes with the spices and grated ginger. Season to taste.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil. But the lid on and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the poppy seeds, check the season and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More