- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb potatoes
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about 1 inch long)
- ½ teaspoon curcuma
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, pepper
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a high-sided frying pan and saute the potatoes with the spices and grated ginger. Season to taste.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil. But the lid on and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the poppy seeds, check the season and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce