- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb potatoes
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about 1 inch long)
- ½ teaspoon curcuma
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Salt, pepper
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Heat the oil in a high-sided frying pan and saute the potatoes with the spices and grated ginger. Season to taste.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil. But the lid on and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the poppy seeds, check the season and serve hot.
Cooking for a Cure
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More