- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g pickles
- 1 onion
- 150 g smoked pancetta
- 5-6 tablespoons extra vergin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vignegar
- salt, pepper
- Wash carefully the potatoes and put them in a pot with cold water. Cook them for abot 40-45 mins from the moment when the water starts boiling.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and dice them.
- Put the potatoes in a salad bowl, add diced pickles and chopped onion.
- Warm the oil in a skillet and add diced pancetta. Mix pancetta with mustard and vignegar and pour over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to your taste
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More