- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g pickles
- 1 onion
- 150 g smoked pancetta
- 5-6 tablespoons extra vergin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vignegar
- salt, pepper
- Wash carefully the potatoes and put them in a pot with cold water. Cook them for abot 40-45 mins from the moment when the water starts boiling.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and dice them.
- Put the potatoes in a salad bowl, add diced pickles and chopped onion.
- Warm the oil in a skillet and add diced pancetta. Mix pancetta with mustard and vignegar and pour over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to your taste
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More