- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g pickles
- 1 onion
- 150 g smoked pancetta
- 5-6 tablespoons extra vergin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vignegar
- salt, pepper
- Wash carefully the potatoes and put them in a pot with cold water. Cook them for abot 40-45 mins from the moment when the water starts boiling.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and dice them.
- Put the potatoes in a salad bowl, add diced pickles and chopped onion.
- Warm the oil in a skillet and add diced pancetta. Mix pancetta with mustard and vignegar and pour over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to your taste