- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- mushroom soup
- American cheese (your choice)
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Seasoned breadcrumbs (optional)
- I did not give amounts; this is the recipe given to me.
- Use the amount of ingredients according to the size of your baking dish.
- Cook sliced potatoes until almost done.
- !st layer-potatoes
- 2nd layer-Chopped or sliced onions
- 3rd layer- Crumbled, sliced or shredded cheese
- 4th layer-Spread a layer of soup over the last layer.
- Continue layers until you almost get to top of dish.
- I try to end with cheese, soup and breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake in 350F for about 30 min. and browned on top.
- We enjoy this just as well the next day cold.
NotesThis was given to me by a co-worker back in the '8o's. My daughter loved it, so we had it pretty often.
And it was a recipe she liked helping with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More