- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- mushroom soup
- American cheese (your choice)
- salt & pepper (optional)
- Seasoned breadcrumbs (optional)
- I did not give amounts; this is the recipe given to me.
- Use the amount of ingredients according to the size of your baking dish.
- Cook sliced potatoes until almost done.
- !st layer-potatoes
- 2nd layer-Chopped or sliced onions
- 3rd layer- Crumbled, sliced or shredded cheese
- 4th layer-Spread a layer of soup over the last layer.
- Continue layers until you almost get to top of dish.
- I try to end with cheese, soup and breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake in 350F for about 30 min. and browned on top.
- We enjoy this just as well the next day cold.
NotesThis was given to me by a co-worker back in the '8o's. My daughter loved it, so we had it pretty often.
And it was a recipe she liked helping with.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More