- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cooked rosemary and garlic potatoes (recommended: Reeser's)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Add cooked potatoes and toss to combine.
NOTE: If not planning to serve immediately, refrigerate and chill thoroughly (can be served cold).