- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cooked rosemary and garlic potatoes (recommended: Reeser's)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add cooked potatoes and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: If not planning to serve immediately, refrigerate and chill thoroughly (can be served cold).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More