- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cooked rosemary and garlic potatoes (recommended: Reeser's)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add cooked potatoes and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: If not planning to serve immediately, refrigerate and chill thoroughly (can be served cold).
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More