- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cooked rosemary and garlic potatoes (recommended: Reeser's)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and cook on high for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add cooked potatoes and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: If not planning to serve immediately, refrigerate and chill thoroughly (can be served cold).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More