- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2-1/2 lbs. (3 large) baking potatoes, boiled, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
- Paprika (optional)
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, salt and pepper. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Spray 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place half the potatoes over sauce; top with half the remaining sauce and 4 slices cheese. Repeat with remaining sauce, potatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More