- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or spring onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour butter into the bottom of an oven proof casserole.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together, eggs and sour cream and pour over potatoes.
- Top with chives, cover and bake for 1 hour.
NotesAnother result of the Bakespace Polish Food Challenge. I really like this side dish. It's subtle and satisfying.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More