- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or spring onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour butter into the bottom of an oven proof casserole.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together, eggs and sour cream and pour over potatoes.
- Top with chives, cover and bake for 1 hour.
NotesAnother result of the Bakespace Polish Food Challenge. I really like this side dish. It's subtle and satisfying.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More