- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 5 or 6 potatoes(peeled & cubed)
- 1 can(10 3/4 oz)cream of chicken soup
- 2c. shredded cheese(of your choice)divided
- 1c sour cream
- 3 green onions
- Cook potatoes until tender and mix all of the above together add 1c of the cheese, and mix well.Put into a casserole dish and add the rest of the cheese and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- You talk about good, yuummmoooo!!
NotesI needed a side dish and I wanted something with potatoes, so I kind of made this up as I went along,it is so very creamy and yummy! Seeing I love potatoes any way I can get them.You talk about good, yuummmoooo!!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More