- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30 Pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chives
- 2/3 cup green onions
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Wonton wrappers (about 30)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 recipe Orange Sesame Sauce, for serving
- Cook the ground pork over medium heat until done.
- Add the remaining ingredients (through garlic) and cook until the greens are wilted.
- Let mixture cool 5 minutes and add it to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process the filling until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Lay a wrapper on a flat, dry surface put a Tbsp of mixture in in the middle.
- Using your fingers, dampen the wonton wrapper surrounding the filling and fold the dumpling, pressing the seams together: bring two opposite corners to the center, bring the remaining corners to the center one at a time and press tightly.
- Add oil to a skillet (a clean skillet) and add dumplings.
- Add 1/3 cup water to the pan and cover tightly. Remove from heat when the dumplings are golden brown on one side (about 4 minutes). Serve immediately with Orange Sesame Sauce).
NotesA new recipe for our take-out fake-out collection.
Recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More