- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5
- For Cake:
- 1 Carton Dassant Pound Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- [Note: Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.]
- Store bought vanilla frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- For Batter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 8x4 loaf pan with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water. Add mix.
- Blend together until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- For Fries
- Preheat the oven broiler on high.
- Slice prepared loaf into 1/2-inch thick slices using a vegetable crinkle cutter. Then crosscut slices into strips.
- Place strips on baking sheet and broil, rotating on all sides until golden brown.
- Take 1/2 container of vanilla frosting and add food coloring, tinting until bright red.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More