- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour -- sifted
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Crisco
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Angel Flake coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flavoring
- 5 large eggs -- separated
- Blend sugar, Crisco, and egg yolks until smooth. Beat egg whites until stiff. Add milk to sugar and Crisco mixture, beating until smooth. Add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well. Mix in coconut and coconut flavoring.
- Fold in egg whites. Cook in a greased and floured tube pan. Put pan in a cold oven and bake at 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove from pan and wrap at once in heavy foil. Cool completely before slicing. Freezes well.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More