- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and extracts mix well.
- Add milk and flour alternately.
- Spray bundt pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Until tooth pick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Koken met Oma
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More