- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and extracts mix well.
- Add milk and flour alternately.
- Spray bundt pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Until tooth pick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More