- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups softened, not melted, butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Combine all of your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter, milk, and vanilla to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just mixed then mix at medium speed for about 4 minutes. Scrape bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix on low speed for 30 seconds after each egg. Once all eggs are in the batter, mix at medium speed for 1 minute. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liners until 1/2 full. If you fill them any more, you risk having a mess in your oven.
- Bake your cupcakes for 20 minutes. insert toothpick into the center of the cupcakes and if it comes out clean its done.
- Cool your pound cake cupcakes completely in the cupcake pans. Store in an airtight container
NotesI love pound cake so when you have it in a cupcake it doesn't seem like you gaining a pound !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More