- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground or very finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits or milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet or semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Lightly grease sides only of 10-inch springform pan.
- Stir together all crust ingredients except 1/2 cup toffee bits in medium bowl.
- Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and 1-inch up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle 1/2 cup toffee bits on hot, partially baked crust.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup sugar and cream cheese in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until creamy.
- Add eggs; continue beating until well mixed. (DO NOT OVER BEAT.)
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 65 to 70 minutes or until edges are set and lightly browned.
- Center will move slightly when side of pan is tapped.
- Loosen cheesecake from side of pan by running greased knife around inside of pan.
- Immediately sprinkle 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/4 cup chopped pecans on top.
- Cool 1 hour on cooling rack at room temperature. Refrigerate in pan, uncovered, until thoroughly chilled (3 to 4 hours).
- Cover; refrigerate until serving.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/4 cup butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in 2/3 cup brown sugar, whipping cream and corn syrup.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture just comes to a boil (2 to 3 minutes).
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate; stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Cool slightly; place in microwave-safe bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, microwave sauce on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, until warm (30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes).
- Loosen side of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan.
- Carefully remove side of pan.
- To serve, dip knife in warm water for easier cutting.
- Clean knife after each cut.
- Serve sauce over cheesecake slices.
- TIP: Cheesecake can be baked in 9 to 11-inch springform pan
NotesPraline Cheesecake w/Hot Fudge Caramel Sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More