- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- For Pie:
- 1-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) bag Bits of Brickle
- For Sauce:
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter and pat into 10 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 of the ice cream into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the Bits of Brickle over ice cream.
- Cover with just enough of the remaining ice cream to fill pie crust.
- Make sauce by combining sugar, milk, butter, syrup and salt.
- Boil over low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining Brickle.
- Cool and stir.
- Store sauce in refrigerator.
- Spoon over pie pieces when serving.
- YIELDS: 1 (10 inch) pie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More