- Cooking Time: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- For Pie:
- 1-1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) bag Bits of Brickle
- For Sauce:
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter and pat into 10 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 of the ice cream into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the Bits of Brickle over ice cream.
- Cover with just enough of the remaining ice cream to fill pie crust.
- Make sauce by combining sugar, milk, butter, syrup and salt.
- Boil over low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining Brickle.
- Cool and stir.
- Store sauce in refrigerator.
- Spoon over pie pieces when serving.
- YIELDS: 1 (10 inch) pie
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More