- Cooking Time: 3 to 4
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- Egg Wash:
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 16 slices (3/4-inch thick) French bread
- Soak bread slices in wash approximately three minutes.
- Place soaked bread in a lightly oiled nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Cook 4-5 minutes. Turn bread and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Bread should be semi-firm to the touch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More