- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter or oleo
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package 5 1/2 oz Jello Instant Pudding & Pie Filling - Vanilla Floavor
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip Topping Mix
- 1 lightly baked pie shell - purchased or your favorite recipe
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and nuts in a saucepan. Heat until butter and sugar are melted
- Spread in the bottom of pie shell
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes or until bubbly. Cool
- Prepare filling mix with 2 1/2 cups milk as directed on package for a pie.
- Measure 1 cup fillling and set aside.
- Pour remaining filling into the pie shell
- Prepare whipped topping as directed on package. Blend 1 1/3 cups into the reserved pie filling.
- Spoon onto pie shell.
- Chill 3 hours
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and pecan. My mom also cut red and green marachino cherries so they would lie flat on top of the pie like a flower (3-4 slits in each cherry)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More