- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream (12 scoops)
- 1 jar (12.5 ounces) caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Heat water and butter to rolling boil in 2 1/2-quart saucepan. Stir in flour; reduce heat to low. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, all at once; continue beating until smooth.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool away from draft, about 30 minutes.
- Cut off top third of each puff and pull out any strands of soft dough. Fill puffs with ice cream; replace tops.
- Cover and freeze until serving.
- Drizzle with caramel topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Store covered in freezer.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe, but they are delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More