- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream (12 scoops)
- 1 jar (12.5 ounces) caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Heat water and butter to rolling boil in 2 1/2-quart saucepan. Stir in flour; reduce heat to low. Stir vigorously about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
- Beat in eggs, all at once; continue beating until smooth.
- Drop dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden. Cool away from draft, about 30 minutes.
- Cut off top third of each puff and pull out any strands of soft dough. Fill puffs with ice cream; replace tops.
- Cover and freeze until serving.
- Drizzle with caramel topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Store covered in freezer.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe, but they are delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Short & Sweet
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More